Tagged: 

• Author

purplefilm77

Hi all, how are you? I hope all is fine.

Just a question. We must update our WP platform to WP 3.5.1, is Metrocorp’s last update (5 november) compliant with it?

Thanks a lot,

best regards.

March 20, 2013 at 8:37 am #542

frank
    Keymaster

Hi there

Yes that version should be compatible with 3.5.1, test it out and if there are errors, we can fix them.

Franklin Gitonga Lead Developer.

March 20, 2013 at 8:51 am #543

purplefilm77

Thanks a lot, I’ll let you know.

Can I ask you when will be scheduled Metrocorp’s next update?

Best regards

March 20, 2013 at 9:30 am #544

frank
    Keymaster

Ooh yeah, I’ve been sitting on one, lol. I hope to release it by the Monday. It has a few tweaks here and there, and hopefully a few new features.

If you need anything added you could request it and I’ll see what I can do.

Franklin Gitonga Lead Developer.

May 24, 2013 at 5:48 am #605

david.malec

Hello Frank, nice to hear that!

I have a WordPress 3.5.1 installed and some features stopped working 0(those related to javascript of course). I have a few plugins installed but I had them before update, so I will be glad if theme will work again correctly after your update.

My feature request is about front page carousel – I love metrocarousel type, but without bottom “buttons”. Please have a look at my site http://www.iwalker.cz, I commented that out. But it would be great to have there some more obvious navigation items between slides, not only time cycle. Maybe I am missing something in another carousel type.

Is there any change you can look at my site and help me correct errors – e.g. front page post carousel does not work properly (navigation arrows are gone), map on this page does not work http://iwalker.cz/kontakt/

Another request is to style “Read More” as a button – now it is hard to link (my opinion).

Best regards and thanks for nice theme!

David

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.