• Author

pharmapro

Yesterday I bought an Avalon theme from ThemeForest. I installed it on my testsite and I have a problem with Layout Builder: I cannot update changes in layout (eg. Wide to Boxed in Featured Area Layout) under Firefox or Chrome. Generally Theme Builder also doesn’t work. How to activate selected or created layout?

I’ve planned to make layout with slider on header under menus on every page but it is impossible without layout builder. Shortcode of slider does work, but I cannot place it where I want to.

And the next thing: how big supposed to be an logo image? How are the biggest dimensions? There is also a problem with featured images. I’ve added one feature imege to one post and the same image has been shown in Some Related Posts element in thumbnails of other posts.

May 3, 2013 at 10:23 pm #589

frank
    Keymaster

HI,

What version of the theme are you using?

I’ll investigate the featured image error, looks like some variables are being overwritten.

Franklin Gitonga Lead Developer.

May 3, 2013 at 10:40 pm #590

pharmapro

Hi. Thanks for reply. WordPress version is 3.5.1 and the Avalon theme is 1.2 version. The necessary plugins needed by Avalon theme were also installed.

May 3, 2013 at 10:59 pm #591

frank
    Keymaster

Alright, I think there might be something else wrong.

Send me login access to frank[@]radiumthemes.com and I’ll take a look.

Franklin Gitonga Lead Developer.

May 3, 2013 at 11:30 pm #592

pharmapro
    This reply has been marked as private.
    May 10, 2013 at 11:30 am #598

pharmapro

Any chances to fix these malfunctions?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.